Saturday, December 10, 2011

Deals from the past couple of days

These items I got at my local Target for FREE! I only had to pay tax on them which was $1.52. Pretty good deal. How i achieved this:
4 $1 off any Aveeno product Sells for $0.99
7 $1 off any Red Cross or Neosporin product Sells for $0.97
6 $1 off any Aquafresh Extreme clean toothpaste (printable from aquafresh.com) Sells for $0.97
2 $1 off any NYC cosmetic product (printable from Target.com) no longer available  Sells for $0.94

Next I got these chocolate bars from Kroger
These were on sale 10 for $10 this week. I had 8 coupons for $0.50 any Toblerone product. Kroger doubles coupons up to $0.50 everyday so they were completely free! On this trip I also got a free bottle of Kikkoman Ponzu sauce. I had a printable coupon (no longer available) for $3 off any bottle of Ponzu sauce or box of bread crumbs. I'm not quite sure what to use it for yet but I guess I'll find something to use it for!

No comments:

Post a Comment