Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Publix trip

Publix had a lot of good deals on stuff that my family uses this week! Ok so here's how I did it.

2 boxes of Ritz crackers: These are on sale buy one get one free for $2.99. This makes them $1.50 each. I used 2 printable coupons from www.cookingwithkraft.com good for $1 off any Nabisco Crackers. So I got them for $0.50 a box.

2 jars of Mt. Olive Pickles:  These are on sale buy one get one free for $2.99. This makes them $1.50 each and I used 2 coupons from my newspaper inserts for $0.50 one Mt. Olive product. These double to $1 off so I got them for $0.50 a jar. (I'm pretty sure my family is stocked up on pickles for a long time.)

2 packages of Chinet napkins: These are on sale buy one get one free for $2.15. This makes them $1.07 each. I used 2 printable coupons from www.chinet.com (They email you a coupon when you sign up for their "Club Chinet") for $1.00 off any Chinet product. This make them $0.07 a package.

4 packages of Alouette cheese spread: These are on sale buy one get one free for $5.99. This makes them $3.00 each. I used 4 coupons from my newspaper inserts for $1 any alouette cheese spread product. This made them $2.00 each.

2 Cole's frozen bread products (I got one cheese sticks package and one garlic bread loaf): These are on sale buy one get one free for $2.99. This makes them $1.50 each. I used 2 printable coupons from www.coles.com (you have to sign up for their email list) for $0.50 off any Cole's product. These will double to $1.00 which makes them $0.50 each.

2 Birds Eye frozen vegetables: These are 50% off $2.59 which makes them $1.30 each. I used 2 printable coupons available here for $0.50 off 1 Chef's favorite Birds Eye frozen veggies. These will double to $1 off which made them $0.30 each.

12 Deer Park sparkling waters: These were on sale buy one get one free for $0.99. I used 6 printable coupons available here when you "like" their facebook page for $1 off a 1 liter Deer Park sparkling water. This made all 12 of them absolutely FREE!

I hope you guys can get some of these awesome deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment